The Print Styles are now available for our newsletters. To print a newsletter in WordPress:
- First go to your program areas newsletter submission site (these sites aren’t publicly listed, get them from your editor and bookmark them).
- Under “Topics” select the newsletter you would like to print.
- NOTE: “Topics” are the Categories each post is assigned to. If you want to print a group of articles in a traditional newsletter they will all have to be assigned to the same Topic/Category. For example assign all the newsletters you want printed to “Panhandle Ag – Spring 2012”. Obviously this will be a lot easier if you assign them as they are written and not at a later time.
- NOTE 2: You can assign a post to more than one Topic/Category, and you can assign them at any time (before or after they are published).
- If you only want to print a single article, click the appropriate article.
- Click File > Print (or Ctrl + P on your keyboard).