The annual Florida Pecan Field Day and Florida Pecan Growers Association Annual Meeting will be held on October 3, 2019 at the UF/IFAS Jefferson County Extension Office, 2729 W. Washington Highway, Monticello, Florida.
All pecan growers are invited to attend.
Registration begins at 8:30 AM EST. Topics to be addressed include: nematode management, pecan scab management, post-harvest considerations, direct marketing, an economic update, and a harvesting equipment demonstration. Lunch will be provided. Pesticide CEUs will be available at registration.
• Florida CEUs (1 CORE 487 & 482, 1 Private, Tree Crop)
• Georgia CEUs approved (3 Commercial Ag Plant, 2 Private)
The cost of the event is $10. Everyone is asked to preregister to provide an accurate count for lunch. Register online or by calling the UF/IFAS Jefferson County Extension Office at 850-342-0187.
Latest posts by Danielle Sprague (see all)
- Produce Safety Alliance Grower Training – October 21 - September 4, 2019
- 2019 Florida Pecan Field Day – October 3 - August 16, 2019
- Citrus Health Response Program Opens Office for North Florida - June 17, 2019