The 2021 Tomato Forum, hosted by the Gadsden County Tomato Growers Association, Inc., will be held on Thursday, December 9th at the North Florida Research and Education Center in Quincy, Florida.
Presentation topics will include:
- Current tomato research
- Advances in insect pest management
- Market trends
- Soil and foliar disease management
- New variety development
- Fumigants and weed management
The program will offer CEU’s for pesticide applicators. The Tomato Forum is open to any producers wanting to attend. The emphasis of the event will be commercial tomato production the tri-state area (Florida, Georgia, and Alabama).
There is no registration fee for the event, but advanced registration is STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to facilitate an accurate lunch order. Please use the link below to register. Contact the Gadsden County Extension Office if you have any questions (850-875-7255).
- How Much is that Cheaper “Cow Hay” Really Costing You? - November 19, 2021
- Gadsden Tomato Forum – December 9 - November 19, 2021
- Getting Neglected Pecan Orchards Back into Production – Is It Worth It? - July 2, 2021