Farm Credit of Northwest Florida will be hosting a webinar on January 26 at 11am CT/ 12pm ET to share tips for working with your local USDA Farm Service Agency (FSA) staff. Anthony Williams, Jackson County CED, will be providing tips and information for producers to utilize the FSA portal and FSA Farm+. Additionally, USDA expanded the Farmers.gov website to include Farm Records allowing producers to complete documents from the comfort of their home or field. Producers can now manage the following information on the Farmers.gov website, so many of these functionalities will be reviewed on the webinar.
- View, upload, download, and e-sign conservation documents
- Request financial assistance, including submitting a program application
- View and submit conservation requests
- View technical references and submit questions
- Access information on current and past conservation practices, plans and contracts.
- Report practice completion and request practice certification
- View farm loan and interest information (producers only)
RSVP to receive the information needed to participate in the webinar by emailing – GoRural@FarmCredit-FL.com
- Upcoming Webinar – Working With Your Local FSA – January 26 - January 7, 2022
- Corn Yield Contest Reflects Resilience of Corn and the Farmers Who Grow It - December 17, 2021
- Crop Fertilizer Tune-Up to Up Your Game in 2022 - December 10, 2021