Breeding the Florida Herd for Quality
The 71st Annual Beef Cattle Short Course will return to the traditional in-person full event this year, May 4-6th. We will resume the pre-pandemic format, starting Wednesday after lunch (1:00 PM) and adjourning Friday at noon.
This year’s Short Course will have a double focus: female reproduction and traceability. The program includes lectures from influential external speakers, outstanding University of Florida faculty members, short presentations of research updates, hands-on activities and social gatherings with delicious food. Overall, we are looking forward to greeting you in-person, shaking your hand, and delivering industry relevant, science-based information to you. Use the following link to review the full agenda for the event:
Parallel to the main program, the Department of Animal Sciences will offer the Annual UF Brahman Bull and Brahman Heifer Sale, including on-site viewing of animals.
Register for this event by visiting:
Registration costs are the following:
- Online General Admission: $150
- At the Door General Admission: $200
- Student or Faculty: $40
For more information , contact:
- All Florida Pesticide Exams Now Available Online - August 12, 2022
- Petition to Revoke use of Thimet and Orthene in Peanuts - August 12, 2022
- Cotton Marketing News:Prices Should Begin to Find Direction Soon - August 12, 2022