Restricted pesticide applicators’ training will be held at the Washington County Extension Office (1424 Jackson Ave, Chipley, FL) on August 1st and 2nd. The primary goal of each session is to prepare attendees for the corresponding licensing exam, however CEUS will also be available for those who already have a license.
- Session 1
- 7:30-10:00am CST CORE Training (3 CORE CEUs 482 or 487) Exam offered immediately after the training session**
- Session 2
- 12:30-4:00pm CST Right-of-Way Training (4 Right of Way CEUs; 2 aquatic CEUs are available this session but only 4 total CEUs can be issued) Exam offered immediately after the training session**
- Session 3
- 7:30-11:00am CST Aquatic Training (4 Aquatic CEUs; 2 Natural Areas CEUs; 2 Private Applicator CEUs are available this session but only 4 total CEUs can be issued) Exam offered immediately after the training session**
Pre-Registration is required. Registration fee is $15/session. Please use the link below to register and pay the fee.
**If you are obtaining a new license, please go HERE and complete the “Exam Sign Up” prior to the session.
Please bring your pesticide license card, if you are getting CEU’s, or your driver’s license if you are testing. For more information contact the Washington County Extension Office (850-638-6180)
- Monitoring Peanut Maturity with the aGDD Tracker – 9/23/22 Edition - September 23, 2022
- Monitoring Peanut Maturitywith the aGDD Tracker – 8/19/22 Edition - August 19, 2022
- CORE, Right-of-Way & Aquatic Training – August 1 & 2 - July 15, 2022