We are happy to announce registration is open for the 2023 AFVGA Annual Conference and Tradeshow!
Register at AFVGA.org now. Early Bird rate of $125 now through the end of the year.
We loved being in Gulf Shores in 2021, so we are returning to The Lodge at Gulf States Park for 2023. The new dates are February 9 & 10, 2023 to better suit growers from across the state. If you were with us in 2021, you know how fantastic the venue was with the views of the beautiful Gulf of Mexico from the educational sessions and tradeshow floor. We can’t wait to be back with you all in Gulf Shores!
Opportunities for this year include:
- Education Tracts: Tree Fruits, Blueberry, Vegetable Production, Marketing and Farm Management, Beginning Farmer, Strawberry, Greenhouse/High Tunnel, and Agritourism
- AFVGA Family Luau (new social event with all the family welcome to attend even if unregistered) – sponsored by Alabama Farmers Cooperative
- Tradeshow – sponsored by Bejo Seeds
- AL Sweet Potato Growers Association Annual Meeting – sponsored by Alabama Farm Credit
- AL Pecan Growers Association “So You Want To Grow Pecans” workshop – sponsored by Irrigation-Mart
- Alabama Variety Trials Showcase – sponsored by Wickles Pickles
- And much more…use the following link to review the full agenda: AFVGA Conference Agenda
For more information, contact Blake Thaxton, Executive Director of the AFVGA.
- Santa Rosa County Carinata Field Day – April 26 - April 14, 2023
- Florida Cotton Producers Association Listening Session – March 29 or 30 - March 24, 2023
- Smith Tractor Ag Clinic: Get some CORE CEUs! – February 21 - February 17, 2023