Limited Pesticide Training and Exams
- If you need to test for Limited Commercial Landscape Maintenance (LCLM), you must attend all day to earn the 6 CEUs required to take this exam. Exams will be available for LCLM and for LLO (Limited Lawn & Ornamental) pesticide licensing at the end of the session.
- Study materials for Limited Commercial Landscape Maintenance and Limited Lawn & Ornamental exams can be purchased through the IFAS Bookstore. The recommended study guides are Applying Pesticides Correctly: A Guide for Pesticide Applicators (CORE) and Ornamental and Turfgrass Pest Management. Both books can be ordered online.
GI-BMP (Green Industry Best Management Practices)
- Required training to apply for Limited Certification for Urban Landscape Commercial Fertilizer which will be required to apply fertilizers or other soil amendments commercially beginning January 1, 2014
- CEUs for Core and Commercial L&O, O&T, LCLM, Limited L&O, Limited Urban Fertilizer, or Private Applicator-Ag
Online training available at Green Industries Best Management Practices (online training does not give CEUs)
CEU (Continuing Education Unit) Classes for License Renewal
- Classes listed here will cover multiple topics that are designed to increase your knowledge about horticulture topics and have been approved by FDACS (Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services) for specific CEUs.
- Please be sure you know what CEUs you need for your particular license – not all classes will apply toward all licenses! Contact your county extension agent or the class organizer if you need assistance determining if a class is appropriate for your needs.
April 21, 2017 – CEU Class for License Renewal: Landscape Pests and Resistance, Panama City contact Julie McConnell at 850-784-6105 or email@example.com or pay online through Eventbrite. Approved for 4 CEUs maximum; 2 each in following categories:Core; LLO, LCLM, O&T, Comm. L&O, or Private Ag