Gardening in Gadsden, Garden Education Series
Are you interested in starting a garden for your school, classroom, or other community organization and developing new gardening skills? If you want to learn how to plan, grow, and maintain a successful garden, then this workshop is for you. Please join us for this hands-on gardening workshop at the North Florida Research and Education Center-University of Florida, located at 155 Research Road, Quincy, FL.
- February 27: Getting Started With Your Garden
- March 6: Traditional and Non-Traditional Gardening
- March 20: NFREC Tour, Grow Buckets and Protected Structures
- March 27: Growing Your Own Herbs and Composting
- April 3: Cooking From the Garden
- April 12: Harvesting and Post-Harvesting Your Garden
Registration is only $50.00 for all 6 sessions and space is limited.
To register, contact the Gadsden County Extension Office at (850) 875-7255. Online registration is available through Eventbrite @ https://www.eventbrite.com/e/gardening-in-gadsden-garden-education-series-tickets-42576232658