All UF/IFAS Extension programs, events, and meetings scheduled through April 30 have been postponed/canceled due to direction from the University of Florida concerning COVID-19.
Any events, meetings or programs offered online or via video conference, Facebook etc. are still being held. We are working quickly to reschedule postponed events.
The disappointment and inconvenience these cancellations will cause are obvious, but the safety and well-being of our clientele, faculty, and staff are paramount.
Wash your hands!
Dr. Pete Vergot, Northwest District Director
In accordance with UF/IFAS Faculty Senate, we were tasked with creating bylaws for the Northwest Extension District. Those bylaws can be found here for you to review prior to the October 30 Faculty Meeting at which time we will vote to accept or reject them.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
These documents will help County Extension Faculty in developing strategies for Extension Program Enhancement.
- A Successful Extension Enterprise: Extension Inc.-graphic.
- Budgeting for an Extension Event: Principles
- Extension Event Preparation and Debriefing Timeline
- Extension Event Budget Template
- Private-to-Public Value Ratio (PPVR) Estimates for Florida Extension Events
If you have questions contact your DED.