Congratulations to our Faculty in the Northwest Extension District who were successful this year for the Extension Professional Enhancement Awards!
These Faculty will be recognized at EPAF, I want to encourage all of you to apply in the future.
- Elaine Courtney – Wells Fargo Extension Professional and Enhancement Awards
- Marjorie Moore – Mary Harrison Extension professional and Enhancement Award
- Heidi Copeland – Marshall and Mildred Watkins Professional Improvement Award
- Ben Knowles – Alto Straughn 4-H Extension Professional and Enhancement Award
- Julie Dillard – Alto Straughn 4-H Extension Professional and Enhancement Award
- Allison Meghan – Johnson County Faculty Professional Development Award – (this is the first year for this award)
- Shep Eubanks – UF/IFAS Extension Mentor of the Year Award – (this is the first year for this award)
Details for the awards can be found at: http://extadmin.ifas.ufl.edu/faculty_awards.shtml
Latest posts by Dr. Pete Vergot (see all)
- Extension Program Enhancement Guidelines for County Extension Faculty - October 7, 2016
- Leave Behind Materials when meeting with Elected Officials - February 16, 2014
- Professional Development Mini-Grants 2013 - September 10, 2013