Using this e-form will:
- Enhance fiscal accountability in your county
- Automate your county PCard approval process
- Allow you to go paperless with an electronic record of documentation
- Send automated emails when a purchase is ready for approval
- Allow you to reject an item and send it back to the verifier with comments
- Provide a running status on each item – requested, pending, approved, rejected
How the process works:
- Verifies their P-Card purchase in myufl with accompanying documentation, chartfields, account, and category codes.
- Fills out the Microsoft Flow form specific to your county.
- Receives a P-Card Purchase Approval email from the purchaser.
- Opens myufl and checks accompanying documentation, chartfields, account, and category codes.
- Approves or rejects the request directly from the P-Card Purchase Approval email.
- Rejects the request directly from the P-Card Purchase Approval email. Note why the purchase was not approved so purchaser can add information or make changes.
- Can view and access all requests and request status from Approvals app in Teams.
To get your District set up, have your District IT Specialist do the following:
- Create a service account for their District and request an A1 Microsoft Office license for the account
- Contact John Wells (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the service account name and he will share the Power Automate script and MS Form with the service account and provide instructions on how to customize it for your counties.