Our top priority for the Northwest Extension District 4-H Team, Florida 4-H, and the University of Florida is the health and safety of our 4-H members, families, volunteers, staff and faculty. We want to make sure that our social media and website viewers are aware that many of our posts utilize photos and videos that were taken prior to our challenges with Covid-19. We want to stress that we highly encourage people to participate in social distancing and wear a mask when around each other. Continue to be safe and follow the recommendations of the CDC during this challenging time. We at 4-H are committed to your continued safety.
- For information about COVID-19 prevention on campus and much more, visit UF Health.
- For the latest federal updates as well as information about how to prevent COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- For the latest Florida-specific information, including a list of positive cases by county, visit the Florida Department of Health.
- Travelers should stay informed on CDC updates and travel notifications.
- Visit the EPA website for a list of recommended cleaning items.
4-H Extension Agents are available to assist you with your 4-H and volunteering needs. For consultations with 4-H Extension Agents, we encourage clientele to contact their local UF IFAS County Extension Office to make an appointment by email or telephone.