This week’s featured video was produced by Erin Freel to promote TKM Bengard Farms, Belle Glade. This video highlights the four generations of the Basor family that produces 15 different types of lettuce and other produce in the rich, fertile muck soils just north of the Everglades. This video highlights large scale vegetable production with 15 different harvest crews and 500-550 employees each day.
- Freezer Beef Boot Camp Webinar – August 3
- UF Peanut Field Day – August 19
- Entrepreneurs: Apply by August 20 for the Farm Bureau Ag Innovation Challenge
- Big Bend Pesticide Training Series for Your License & CEU Needs – August 23-26th
- Timber Hurricane Preparation & Recovery Webinar – August 26
- 2021 NRCS EQUIP Deadline September 1