Please join us for a two-part webinar series ‘Managing Stormwater in a Changing Florida Panhandle’ on May 12th from 8-10 am CST (9-11 am EST), and May 19th from 8-10 am CST (9-11 am EST). The webinar series will cover stormwater management, green infrastructure and low impact development.
Please register through the following Eventbrite link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/managing-stormwater-in-a-changing-florida-panhandle-tickets-150535308159
A detailed agenda can be found on the Eventbrite page.
- 4 Professional Development Hours (PDH) will be offered for Professional Engineers through the Florida Board of Professional Engineers. Two PDHs will be offered for Day 1 and two will be offered for Day 2.
- 4 Continuing Education Units (CEU) will be offered for Pesticide Applicators through FDACS in the following categories: Ornamental & Turf, Private Applicator Ag, Right-of-Way, Aquatic, Natural Areas, Commercial Lawn & Ornamental, Limited Commercial Landscape Maintenance, Limited Lawn & Ornamental and Limited Urban Fertilizer.
The webinar is free for those not seeking PDHs or CEUs. For those seeking PDHs or CEUs, the cost is $50 for Day 1, and $50 for Day 2.
We look forward to your attendance! Feel free to contact Dr. Andrea Albertin if you have any questions.
Dr. Andrea Albertin – (850) 875-7111 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 50 Years of the Endangered Species Act Part 1 - June 2, 2023
- A Sea of Grass Part 9 The Rays - June 2, 2023
- A Sea of Grass Part 8 Echinoderms - May 26, 2023