Are you a Florida homeowner connected to a private well and/or septic system? Do you know want to learn more about your water and wastewater management systems at home?
If so, please join the UF/IFAS Central and Northwest Florida water resources regional specialized agents Yilin Zhuang and Andrea Albertin, in our four free private well and septic system webinars in February and March:
- Thursday, February 9 at 2:00 p.m.: Private Wells 101
- Thursday, February 16 at 2:00 p.m.: Septic System 101
- Thursday, February 23 at 2:00 p.m.: Private Well Care Before and After Storms
- Thursday, March 2 at 2:00 p.m.: Septic System Care Before and After Storms
After completing the webinars, attendees will also receive free mail-in well water screening for total coliform bacteria and E. coli.
To register, please visit our Eventbrite page: https://2023FWON.eventbrite.com. These webinars are free, but we ask all attendees to register.
For more information, please contact Dr. Yilin Zhuang at email@example.com, or Dr. Andrea Albertin at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone: (850) 875-7111.
- Multi-County Private Well and Water Quality Workshop - March 17, 2023
- Private Well and Septic System Webinars and Well Water Screening - February 3, 2023
- Private wells: Protect your water quality - October 27, 2022